Kenya Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|7 daysturnaround||3 daysturnaround|
|Single Entry E-Visa||N/A||$ 122.53|
|Tourist Single entry up to 6 months||$ 130.00||or||$ 240.00|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 6 months||$ 180.00||or||$ 290.00|
|Business Single entry up to 6 months||$ 130.00||or||$ 240.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 6 months||$ 180.00||or||$ 290.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Kenya Visa Requirements
- E-VISA APPLICANTS MUST CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY: https://kenya.visacenter.us/eformOriginal, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photographs: 2
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip ticket or confirmed itinerary. Get it now at - WWW.FLIGHTBOOKINGFORVISA.COM
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Kenya visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Kenya Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Kenya, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Kenya. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.